HI All.

SD the tech guy for this forum is wanting to move the forum to a different more robust server. Before the move I need to prune the General Chat back to 1 year and in Games I need to lock the older LONG thread like the Word game and start a new one.

I will only be pruning chat type stuff, all the health, training, remembrance threads and pictures will remain intact. Down the line I might done some Archive files by year.

Also there will be an update to the software that might help with some of the log in problems.

I am going to try to get the threads pruned today so SD can get us moved. I will try to post a notice. If you come to the forum through a bookmark it might not work and need to be updated.

I will try to check in on FB when the server switch happens so you can also check there for information.

Fuzzybutt the cat.
Neilla the Big White puppy.

RIP Cheyenne - AKA: Digger, CheyChey Girl, Cheyenne Large and In charge. 2/16/02 - 2/27/16
RIP DeeDee - AKA: DD Poo, Little Bit, Binky (part of the Binky and Booboo team) 6/23/02-6/20/11
RIP Lakota - AKA: Bubba, Big Boy, BooBoo (the other part of the Binky and BooBoo team). 1/19/03-9/19/2011
RIP Raya - AKA: Raz-a, Ray a Sunshine, RayBestos, the little one, Silly Girl. 9/21/05 - 6/27/14