I know that some of you know that I have been working on a new product. I have to say that I had no idea it was going to take this long, I have been working on this for almost 6 months.

Golden Link Plus Prebiotics and Probiotics is finally available!!!
For detail information about the product Click Here

To get the purchase link and 50% off Click here for 50% off When you sign up for the Mailing list you are taken to the purchase page with link and discount code. So instead of $29.97 you will get 50% off so you pay $14.99.

When you are on the mailing list you will be emailed with new product info and availability which I am already working on and a Frequent buyers program for the Golden Link Plus Prebiotics and Probiotics. I don't know about you, but I love having a frequent buyers program for things I buy for my dog every month.

As a note: I have been giving Cheyenne (soon to be 13 years old) this for about 2 weeks. She has always had a pretty good digestive system, but she seemed to be tired and sleeping all the time. She has more energy seem a bit peppier. With the super cold weather she has problems with her feet so she is only outside for a few minutes. But when she comes in and off and on during the day she plays with her toys which she didn't do very often a month ago.

Fuzzybutt the cat.
Neilla the Big White puppy.

RIP Cheyenne - AKA: Digger, CheyChey Girl, Cheyenne Large and In charge. 2/16/02 - 2/27/16
RIP DeeDee - AKA: DD Poo, Little Bit, Binky (part of the Binky and Booboo team) 6/23/02-6/20/11
RIP Lakota - AKA: Bubba, Big Boy, BooBoo (the other part of the Binky and BooBoo team). 1/19/03-9/19/2011
RIP Raya - AKA: Raz-a, Ray a Sunshine, RayBestos, the little one, Silly Girl. 9/21/05 - 6/27/14