I have finally gotten a website started. Click Here It is right now just an Amazon Affiliate site but as time goes on I will be adding some other Affiliate sites.

Right now if you use the "Zon Discount Finder" and add any product to your Shopping cart it will be tagged with an Affiliate.

Also I am working on some pages with specific items, they will be found under the "Shopping Page Links". I don't have a lot of the there right now.

I will from time to time come here and ask for suggestion on list you would like to use.

It is easier for me to just have another site than try to do Affiliate Links on the forum. I will be going through and cleaning out the existing Amazon Affiliate links shortly.

Thanks for your Help and Support.

Fuzzybutt the cat.
Neilla the Big White puppy.

RIP Cheyenne - AKA: Digger, CheyChey Girl, Cheyenne Large and In charge. 2/16/02 - 2/27/16
RIP DeeDee - AKA: DD Poo, Little Bit, Binky (part of the Binky and Booboo team) 6/23/02-6/20/11
RIP Lakota - AKA: Bubba, Big Boy, BooBoo (the other part of the Binky and BooBoo team). 1/19/03-9/19/2011
RIP Raya - AKA: Raz-a, Ray a Sunshine, RayBestos, the little one, Silly Girl. 9/21/05 - 6/27/14