Yep so far so good. Yes for a week. It really scared me. He wouldn't eat it if I put yogurt in it, or pumpkin, and the only thing he would eat was treats I gave him when he was doing training or when I put him in his crate before work. The vet kept saying to just wait him out. By the seventh day, I wasn't having it. I went to the pet store, got this food after a lot of time looking at pretty much every brand there, and I went home and gave him 1 cup to see how he did and he devoured it. He has slowly been increasing the amount he eats per day. Now, we're up to the full amount. He still won't eat it at 2 times a day, but will eat some in the morning and then all the rest at night at supper time. So I'm not worried about that too much.

He had no diarrhea the entire time we've had him on it until today, but that was because I think he went outside and ran around a bit too much after just eating so I'm not going to worry about that. Every other day so far it's been all solid, even if he was rushing to get outside. I'm expecting a bit more diarrhea over the next few days just because he's at the full amount which is different for him, but we'll see how it goes. Crossing my fingers.