Of course Codmaster, you are the perfect dog owner and never had a dog that had digestive issues that alter their normal eating habits. My first GSD went 5 days as an eight week old puppy and wouldn't eat and ate nothing. I took him to the vet we checked all kinds of things and could not come up with any reason why he wasn't eating. Finally I figured out through trail and error that you could never mix any thing with his food. If I wanted him to eat I would put a table spoon of left over or that ever in a small bowl next to his kibble, he would eat the goodies and then go eat his kibble. If I took the same goodies and placed it even on top of his food he wouldn't touch it. I had a dog with Pancreatits and there were days he was in a flare and didn't want to eat, but that is very dangerous for him, so some days I would make Oat Meal with ground meat in it and I would hand feed him if I had to to get him to eat. Another one of my GSD's was allergic to chicken and it took me a long time to figure it out. Another GSD if I didn't give her about 1/4 cup of food at bed time she would throw up bile in the AM and then I couldn't get her to eat.

So instead of being so right and a know it all, you could either be nicer or not post at all.

Emily, Glad to hear that you boy is doing better.
Val da Tiger

Fuzzybutt the cat.
Neilla the Big White puppy.

RIP Cheyenne - AKA: Digger, CheyChey Girl, Cheyenne Large and In charge. 2/16/02 - 2/27/16
RIP Raya - AKA: Raz-a, Ray a Sunshine, RayBestos, the little one, Silly Girl. 9/21/05 - 6/27/14
RIP Lakota - AKA: Bubba, Big Boy, BooBoo (the other part of the Binky and BooBoo team). 1/19/03-9/19/2011
RIP DeeDee - AKA: DD Poo, Little Bit, Binky (part of the Binky and Booboo team) 6/23/02-6/20/11