Middle I just got the Trail Camera and set it up yesterday. Had it pointed higher than I thought but the Woodpeckers on the wooden electrical poll triggered the camera, lol had beautiful shots of the poll and the sky. But at 8 mg pixels (can go higher) the pictures were really clear in the day time. Got a black and white picture of my cat's face at night. I had 645 pictures and the card wasn't full. I had it set that once it was motion activated to take a picture every 30 secs. This little darlings can be used as security camera's also, pictures can be date and time stamped.

It sounds like you are making progress on the situation. I would think about getting a cheap MP3 player recorder and record the sonny boys harassment, in some states there are laws against that type of harassing.

Fuzzybutt the cat.
Neilla the Big White puppy.

RIP Cheyenne - AKA: Digger, CheyChey Girl, Cheyenne Large and In charge. 2/16/02 - 2/27/16
RIP DeeDee - AKA: DD Poo, Little Bit, Binky (part of the Binky and Booboo team) 6/23/02-6/20/11
RIP Lakota - AKA: Bubba, Big Boy, BooBoo (the other part of the Binky and BooBoo team). 1/19/03-9/19/2011
RIP Raya - AKA: Raz-a, Ray a Sunshine, RayBestos, the little one, Silly Girl. 9/21/05 - 6/27/14