Originally Posted By: middleofnowhere
When schedules that are out of your control change at someone else's initiative, that can be hard to adapt to. On the other hand, I sense that you are attaching before you have any interaction with this dog. Or at least I haven't read that you have interacted with her. If that's the case, I'd see if I could back it up a bit on the emotional attachment to the image of this dog. ie, keep it real. It can be hard for me to walk away once I do meet a dog (good match, not so fine, or something else). It seems like you've already built this in to the "picture" and that may cause you to be far from pragmatic when you "see" the "real thing."

Unfortunately, you hit the nail on the head. I am trying to emotionally distance myself, I'm hoping to see her soon but it has been hard waiting. We've really felt the void of not having a female in the house. Maybe I'm putting too much on this because I want a female so much. I really miss Palla and Larka. teary