Sorry guys I am so far behind on the Calendars. The last six months of this year has been challenging for me.

In August I had some Basil Cell Cancer cut out on my back. The Derm took a lot of skin because of the area it was at. A week after I got the stitches out I opened up the incision, so more stitches, after those were taken out I popped at least two internal stitches. So the Derm said I needed to really rein in my movement because my body was being to aggressive with the stitches. So until the end of October movement was pretty much restricted to keeping my elbows tucked in at my sides. Very uncomfortable trying to work at the computer. Sleeping was a lot of fun also, Hurt to sleep on the back, and pulled too much to sleep on my side.

Then the hubby after working out of for 19 years and 9 of them staying out of town during the week retired as of December 1. So life is different, I have to plan and make meals, I was a snacker grazer type person. Plus moving the stuff out of his apartment and home. Still trying to sort through stuff and decide; keep, donate or trash.

Then my computer is being a bit of a PIA. I have to open pictures in a different program, copy and paste them into Photoshop. That took me a bit to figure it out. Adobe hasn't done any thing to fix it, so I guess next year a new computer is in the plans. I wanted to scale back and go with Photoshop Elements, but it didn't want to work on my computer either.

Plus we added Neilla to the family, a two year old with a puppy brain.
Val da Tiger

Fuzzybutt the cat.
Neilla the Big White puppy.

RIP Cheyenne - AKA: Digger, CheyChey Girl, Cheyenne Large and In charge. 2/16/02 - 2/27/16
RIP Raya - AKA: Raz-a, Ray a Sunshine, RayBestos, the little one, Silly Girl. 9/21/05 - 6/27/14
RIP Lakota - AKA: Bubba, Big Boy, BooBoo (the other part of the Binky and BooBoo team). 1/19/03-9/19/2011
RIP DeeDee - AKA: DD Poo, Little Bit, Binky (part of the Binky and Booboo team) 6/23/02-6/20/11