Zisso has become restless. It started last night. Almost like he just isn't comfortable. Or able to get comfortable. This 'could' have to do with it being too warm in the house. I am 99% certain it is not bloat. He is breathing perfectly, has no abdominal swelling-his tummy is soft. He is urinating and defecating properly. This could also be that he has some arthritis so laying on certain surfaces might be tough on his joints. Either way, his pacing, wanting under my desk (where electrical cords prevent him from being) and constant discomfort have me concerned. I have opened windows, like the bathroom window-he used to lay in my bathroom all the time, but not so much anymore (since I changed the rug in there)

Last night I gave him turmeric for his joints. He limps fairly regular now after playing fetch. He continued pacing and being restless, so I finally gave him 10mgs Melatonin to help him settle down. I also gave him a GasX in case his tummy was upset(still, no symptoms other than being restless). He did settle and actually slept through his last potty trip out last night.

Today I just took him for a walk (about 8 blocks), came home opened bathroom window, gave him the regular rug to lay on and still he tried to get under my desk, and is just plain restless. At the moment, he is outside cooling off from our walk.

He has never been like this. He has always settled nicely, accepted whatever we do or don't do.

Any ideas?
Bev~mom to:
Zisso-DOB 09/16/07

R.I.P. Kiki, Nadia, Pepe, and all my other loves from years gone by.