Thanks Rosa!

This vet trip also yielded Nothing!

When I took him in last week, he had been shaking his head a lot like he did when he had an ear infection. This time his ear was just very dirty and had a lot of wax in it, so the vet re checked his ear. There was something small and hard in there that he pulled out-no clue what it was- and I will continue to clean his ear for another week.

His temp was fine, no grumbling in checking range of motion, nothing when applying a bit of pressure to his back, legs, etc so overall, there was nothing at all. He did give us 6 tabs of Carpofen as an anti inflammatory. Z's teeth are fine although a bit dirty.

Only other thing I learned is he is a solid 76 lbs.

Vet and I talked about always watching out for bloat, talked about arthritis, talked about the Carpofen affects in the liver, etc. Basically covered our bases. This vet is new to the office. Luckily, because I was there just last week, he was able to call this a recheck and it was cheaper. Of course Z is never happy about being there, but I feel better knowing there is nothing serious going on.

R.I.P. Kiki, Nadia, Pepe, and all my other loves from years gone by.