Neilla checking in here. Thez tdell mez I waz Good Girl when all dem peoplez waz in da houze.

We kept Neilla up stairs and away from the guests. She isn't quite ready for that much exposure to strangers yet. She barks as soon as anyone gets within 6 to 10 ft from her. So we let everyone see her from a distance and when it was too over whelming for her we moved her away.

She met out Nephew last week did her bark thing and then slowly walked up to him, on Christmas when she saw him, she looked at him and walked right up to him. So it is the first intro where she puts out the defense, so on intro's I will make everyone a walking treat machine. She loves her food.

Fuzzybutt and Neilla is still a work in progress. The cat is getting more comfortable and Neilla is getting less excited.

The super cold weather we are having isn't to Neilla's liking. She apparently never had much for toys, she isn't sure what to do with them. Also she really doesn't want to play any amount in the house. But she is loosening up a little in the garage and making steps to play. But if we laugh at her antics she stops and drops her head. So this will be another work in progress.

Neilla said I should share a few pictures with you.
Why are you watching me, I am so tired.

When you are tired and can't hold your head up just use this gate thing.

I am the prettiest and best door draft stopper.

Fuzzybutt the cat.
Neilla the Big White puppy.

RIP Cheyenne - AKA: Digger, CheyChey Girl, Cheyenne Large and In charge. 2/16/02 - 2/27/16
RIP DeeDee - AKA: DD Poo, Little Bit, Binky (part of the Binky and Booboo team) 6/23/02-6/20/11
RIP Lakota - AKA: Bubba, Big Boy, BooBoo (the other part of the Binky and BooBoo team). 1/19/03-9/19/2011
RIP Raya - AKA: Raz-a, Ray a Sunshine, RayBestos, the little one, Silly Girl. 9/21/05 - 6/27/14