Thanks for the suggestion. I recently brought out a harness I had bought for Shiloh but its a bit small for Eli. I've got it out now and plan to try to retrofit it for Eli. If it works I can use it on him, otherwise I will need to buy a size bigger but this is a great suggestion.

Right now my big thing is pain management. I'm really hoping to get him off or at least a reduction in the amount of Galliprant that he takes. Its just so expensive for a pup his size. I have began CBD oil. Of course, its all a learning experience. I originally bought from Canna-Pet but found out they aren't that good. So I went with one that Kris recommended.

The big problem with pain management is that Eli has both Kidney and Liver issues and as a result, he can't take most pain meds. So far I haven't found an affordable option which is why I'm so hopeful with the CDB oils.

I assess him each day, trying to figure out what's working and what's not. But if anyone has any other suggestions for pain relief for a dog with kidney and liver issues please don't hesistate to let me know.

Proud Mom to Eli and Kodiak
and never to be forgotten, Shiloh and Shoshi
Every dog deserves to have a human that thinks its the greatest dog that ever lived!