Happy Birthday Eli!!!!

Posted by: Shilohsmom

Happy Birthday Eli!!!! - 11/17/17 06:37 PM

Tomorrow my little Eli turns 11 years old!!! Here's a picture I took this morning of him. Please ignore the mess, I let Kody have a box last night that he got to destroy and hadn't yet picked up the mess.

I know this will be his last birthday as his DM is progressing but I took him to the pet store and he picked out his own presents (funny how they can find the BIGGEST things at the store smile ).

IMG_20171117_133936 by Rosa Mack, on Flickr
Posted by: TimberWolf

Re: Happy Birthday Eli!!!! - 11/17/17 08:45 PM

He is beautiful, Rosa.
Posted by: SeanRescueMom

Re: Happy Birthday Eli!!!! - 11/17/17 09:27 PM

Happy 11th Birthday, Eli. happyboogie You are one handsome black beauty! So glad mom let you pick out your own presents, are you going to share with Shoshi and Kody?
Posted by: Woodreb

Re: Happy Birthday Eli!!!! - 11/17/17 11:05 PM

Happy Birthday, Eli

Re: Happy Birthday Eli!!!! - 11/17/17 11:55 PM

Thanks all for the birthday wishes. It was just ten years and ten months ago I was picking up the little guy. I can't say for sure what I ate yesterday but I can give you every single detail of that day so many years ago. I didn't care how big he got (and he got BIG) but he has always been my little man. Such a wonderful soul.

He picked out the presents and he's not going to share with anyone. The other pups have plenty and I picked them up things as well, but those big treats are Eli's and Eli's alone.
Posted by: Mary Jane

Re: Happy Birthday Eli!!!! - 11/18/17 01:48 PM

(late) Happy Birthday EliDog!

He has such a very sweet face. You have said Eli is your little man-but how BIG did he get? (part of the reason I'm asking is that Mars came to us as a skinny boy and now is a well conditioned 95 lb).

all the best to the Rosa family,

MJ
Posted by: PositiveDog

Re: Happy Birthday Eli!!!! - 11/18/17 03:06 PM

Happy birthday, Eli!

You have a wonderful mom!
Posted by: Kris

Re: Happy Birthday Eli!!!! - 11/18/17 04:31 PM

Happy, happy birthday handsome boy! I know you're enjoying your toys and good for you for not sharing because it's your day!!

Re: Happy Birthday Eli!!!! - 11/18/17 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Mary Jane
(late) Happy Birthday EliDog!

He has such a very sweet face. You have said Eli is your little man-but how BIG did he get? (part of the reason I'm asking is that Mars came to us as a skinny boy and now is a well conditioned 95 lb).

all the best to the Rosa family,

MJ

Eli weighs in at 128 pounds!! He's not fat, he's just huge!
Posted by: Wisc.Tiger_Val

Re: Happy Birthday Eli!!!! - 11/19/17 07:52 PM

Happy belated Birthday Eli. I know your mom had a fun day planned for you.
Posted by: middleofnowhere

Re: Happy Birthday Eli!!!! - 11/19/17 08:43 PM

happy bday Eli! The barker sisters want to know how you got to 11 without the milk mustache. Theirs each started at about 2 yo.

Re: Happy Birthday Eli!!!! - 11/20/17 08:52 PM

Eli is amazing, there's not one grey hair on his body.
Posted by: Islandgsds

Re: Happy Birthday Eli!!!! - 11/29/17 07:54 AM

Happy belated birthday wishes Eli. Such a handsome boy. You don't look a day over nine.
I hope your day was a special as you are. party