Beavercreek Oh female sable hi kill rate caged 24/

Posted by: Tarheel

Beavercreek Oh female sable hi kill rate caged 24/ - 12/01/14 07:40 PM

https://www.facebook.com/UrgentOhioDogs/...5020038/?type=1 URGENT---- New Intake---- NEEDS RESCUE (or) ADOPTER the SECOND her hold is up- PLEASE READ ALL of the post BEFORE Calling--- This baby is a new arrival which means she is possibly on hold for another 24, 48, or 72 hours- That information is NOT given- Please do not call (unless) you are interested in adopting or rescuing this dog- The phone lines need to stay open for serious adopters- Personally, I think it's BEST if you can actually GO to the facility- but please confirm hold time (and) status -before- making the trip-
ID: X20862
Species: CANINE
Breed: GERMAN SHEPHERD
Area: SPRING VALLEY TOWNSHIP
Vet Checked:
Condition: FAIR
Comments: NO COLLAR NO ID

GREENE COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL
641 Dayton Xenia Rd
Beavercreek Twp, OH
(937) 562-7400
Urgent Ohio Dogs
Posted by: PositiveDog

Re: Beavercreek Oh female sable hi kill rate caged 24/ - 12/01/14 07:46 PM

Posted by: TimberWolf

Re: Beavercreek Oh female sable hi kill rate caged 24/ - 12/01/14 10:01 PM

Oh my gosh, this poor baby. Look how scared he is. So sad.
Posted by: mikey

Re: Beavercreek Oh female sable hi kill rate caged 24/ - 12/01/14 10:26 PM

Oh my lord poor dog. I hope someone takes her. And a beautiful gal she is. To bad the catch pole is being used on her in the picture.

Maybe a veteran program may have interest if approached . They have personal who train these dogs. The big thing they first look for is a non nervous dog.

Re: Beavercreek Oh female sable hi kill rate caged 24/ - 12/01/14 10:49 PM

4 Paws for Ability is in Greene County and I believe they watch the local shelters.

Hoping this one is seen soon.

No idea why that was the only picture they had. frown
Posted by: FurKids

Re: Beavercreek Oh female sable hi kill rate caged 24/ - 12/01/14 11:13 PM

Poor thing, looks like she may have sight problems frown
Posted by: Tarheel

Re: Beavercreek Oh female sable hi kill rate caged 24/ - 12/02/14 10:11 PM

This is the only way the shelter advertises their dog. No volunteers allowed, no Petfinder page, caged 24/7. If my female wasn't aggressive toward other girls I would give it a try.
Posted by: Braverhund

Re: Beavercreek Oh female sable hi kill rate caged 24/ - 12/03/14 09:00 AM

That imploring look.... breaks my heart. She looks so lost and confused. All she wants is love. May she find a Christmas miracle, just in the nick of time. bump
Posted by: middleofnowhere

Re: Beavercreek Oh female sable hi kill rate caged 24/ - 12/03/14 07:55 PM

I think that's just the effect of the camera on the eye, not vision problem. She's also being held by a catch pole - not exactly the way to get an appealing shot of a dog. I wish her the best.
Posted by: GSDTrain

Re: Beavercreek Oh female sable hi kill rate caged 24/ - 12/05/14 07:04 PM

Despite many efforts to save this girl, it is with very heavy heart to say she was sent over the rainbow bridge. The warden was not willing to let her leave the shelter because she was deemed extremely aggressive, even though she was perfectly fine with the woman who went to visit/evaluate her (and the woman kennel helper- she did not like men though)....she was found on the hood of a vehicle, going at the windshield trying to get to the person inside.
A lot of effort was put in to trying to pull/save this girl and to have the warden change his mind, but unfortunately efforts did not work. She was not even given a chance.

RIP SWEET GIRL <3

Re: Beavercreek Oh female sable hi kill rate caged 24/ - 12/05/14 07:27 PM

I'm so sorry. teary
Posted by: SeanRescueMom

Re: Beavercreek Oh female sable hi kill rate caged 24/ - 12/06/14 12:26 PM

Originally Posted By: GSDTrain
A lot of effort was put in to trying to pull/save this girl and to have the warden change his mind, but unfortunately efforts did not work. She was not even given a chance.

I am deeply sorry. RIP sweet angel. angel